Simon Littlewood tells his story of orthodontics in his charismatic way.
- Simon walks us through his achievement of the Cochrane Systematic Review on retention, what ideas led to the large body of work (link below).
- Simon led the British Orthodontic Society’s ‘Hold that smile’ campaign, and describes the process of how he did this, and also why he did it (link below).
- We learn who Simon admires in orthodontics and outside the field.
- We ask Simon your question on what retention regime he advises patient to use
- And Simon gives his advise to a career in orthodontics
There were some light-hearted outtakes which we hope you will enjoy!
- Links below:
- BOS hold that smile campaign
- Cochrane Review in retention