Join me for day one of the BOS 2021.
Day one covers 5 lectures; research presentations, the Chapman prize looking at full or part-time functional appliances, retention and what’s new, paediatric orthodontic management and lingual appliances
Speakers: Pratik Sharma Padhraig Fleming, Simon Littlewood, Sarah Good, Esfandiar Modjahedpour
Lectures covered below; for notes for individual lectures click on the lecture below
- Research presentation: University Teachers Group
- Chapman Prize 2020: Prescription of full or part-time Twin Block wear: A randomised controlled trial and qualitative evaluation Pratik Sharma Padhraig Fleming
- Retention – science, clinical tips and comedy disaster Simon Littlewood
- Things I have learned from hanging out with the kids. Sarah Good
- From diagnosis to retention. Is it clinically that easy? Esfandiar Modjahedpour
Please like and subscribe if you find it useful!