Join me for a summary of the day 2 lectures from this year’s virtual IOC.
9 lectures covering: Retention, accelerated tooth movement, Airway, OSA, Patient expectations
Speakers: Padhraig Fleming, Martyn T. Cobourne, Carlos Flores Mir, Leslie A. Will, Won Moon, Juan M. Palomo, Seung Hak Baek, Steven j. Lindauer, Susan J. Cunningham
Individual lecture summaries will be available at the end of the week, with written notes on each lecture!
- Adjuncts To Orthodontic Tooth Movement Are They Really Worth The Bother Martyn T. Cobourne
- Orthodontic Retention Not Letting Go Padhraig Fleming
- Application Of Evidence Into Daily Orthodontic Clinical Decisions The Unerupted Teeth Story Carlos Flores Mir
- Update On Orthognathic Surgery Long Term Stability And Relationship To Airway Leslie A. Will
- Non-Surgical Expansion With Midfacial Skeletal Expander (MSE) For Upper Airway Obstructive Patients Won Moon
- Sleep apnea and the orthodontist Juan M. Palomo
- Treatment Guideline For Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients In Perspective Of Sleep Function And Facial Aesthetics Seung Hak Baek
- Patient expectations and the future of orthodontics Steven j. Lindauer
- Great Expectations – Understanding Patient Expectations In Orthodontics Susan J. Cunningham
Join the discussion